Sunday, August 10, 2008

Blogging Info

I have realized that for some of my family the idea of blogging is quite new. So I want to take a chance to explain it a little better. Blogging is kind of like a diary (except the really personal stuff is staying locked up) it is a chance for me to communicate to friends and family about what is going on in my life. I have friends and family from all over, this is a local spot for everyone to see what is going on. I decided to create a blog, after seeing a few of my friends and seeing how it commuicates to their friends and family. After seeing how few of my family member's attended our Oregon reception I realized that since I have moved to Nebraska there has been a disconnect, a gap has been created. This is simply an opportunity to bridge that gap. I welcome comments and advice, but know that my typing is a form of processing, getting it out and understanding my own life events.

No comments: