Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Puppyhood

I can't believe that we have had Chewie for over a month now. He is such my focus and pride and joy. Not to mention I handle Ted's hours a lot better with a cute puppy to come home to. He can now sit on command, goes to the door to go out to potty and is learning "come". This morning he did the cutest thing when I was giving him his morning H2O and breakfast. He started to get very excited and began jumping up and down. This was the first time he had done so. However he gets so excited now that he doesn't want to eat much, so we are working on his breakfast meal and getting him to eat it. Some of you may say no big deal, he'll eat when he is hungry. True, but when he gets dinner he is so hungry that he doesn't chew and eats too fast, thus vomitting it back up and then re-eating it. Wouldn't be so bad if it didn't stain the carpet.

He has grown since we first got him. I think Chewie will get his first hair cut on Saturday, so I will try and post new pictures of him after that.

No comments: